Sunday, August 12, 2007

CFam Mastered


Greg Rice and I spent 8 hours Friday sitting on the sofa at The Kitchen while Brent Lambert flew the plane. If you have ever had a project mastered by Brent you'll know what I'm referring to. He sits straight up and moves his arms like he is at the controls of a small prop plane. It's a sight to see... but man does he know what he is doing. He cleared all of the dust away and polished the mixes up real nice.

Greg and I walked over to Carrburritos to pick up some lunch while Brent continued to work. The special of the day was Mexicanos con Pollo (or something like that). The guy on the line asked what we would like and Kevin (from The Kitchen) had asked for this particular burrito.... I read the sign to the guy at Carrburritos and added por favor. He looked at me and said... sorry man I don't speak spanish..... uuuh dude I was reading the sign for special of the day. Note: don't take a job in a Mexican restaurant if you have no idea about the food on the menu.

Jonathan is very happy with the mixes, I'm thrilled, and The Cartridge Family have approved the master. I have a couple minor requests for Brent and the master will be ready for replication. I understand the cd has a title 'Shine Like A Bottle' and if is all goes to plan they should have a cd by October.

No comments: